Chronic groin pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have had chronic painful groin pain over 1 year. Went to pain clinics and several doctors no one knows the answer to what is causing it. I also have lower back pain, treatment for it has not gave me relief for the groin pain on both sides. I also have light arthritis in my hips.

Has anyone had this kind of painful groin pain on both sides? So tired of this pain. Ice has not helped

Any suggestions are welcome.

thank you,

Ray

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

The Symptoms Of Hip Osteoarthritis. Pain in or around the hip joint and groin area is the most common symptom of hip osteoarthritis. Additionally, pain in the groin or thigh that moves into the buttocks or knee is another symptom. Pain may develop over a gradual period initially and can worsen over time. ask for a hip joint X-Ray will help pin point the joint damage Hip joint replacement will eliminate the pain.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.