Citalopram 20mg

Posted , 1 user is following.

So I have stopped taking my citalopram which was 20mgs, on the 6th of December I believe there were numerous days missed before that date, because from the 5-6th I had two nasty panic attacks! fast forward the whole month me my daughter and wife, came down with this nasty cold/flu which lasted until the end of the month. i am aware now i was having episodes of intense dizziness around that time, on top of that being sick did not help, fast forward again, since the 1st of January I have been having panic attacks/ Anxiety attacks every day, they start in the morning and come at different times during the day, the doctor told me I must never quit cold turkey as there is symptoms that are more so horrendous, now I have taken 10mgs for the past four days, and panic attacks have gotten really bad, so bad I was put on Ativan numerous calls to the crisis line. the list goes on and on, what does not help is I have OCD and Moderate health anxiety, and I am worried I will never go back to the way i was before quitting cold turkey.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.