Climbing Granuloma!

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have had granuloma since I was a teenager, approximate 13 years, the most I had at one time was four, all on different parts of my body. They have ranged in size from around a 10p to completely covering the top of my foot. They all leave my skin photosensitive for a while after they have gone and wearing sandals, vests or shorts can be a pain as the damaged skin itches and rashes and can blister. All of them have lasted between 6 months and 3 years and all have looked and acted the same way, until now. I’ve had a smaller granuloma on the top side of my left foot for around a year. It has done the same as the others, started as a few red/purple bumps, grew, itched a little and then has just sat there and not done much else. HOWEVER, in the last 2 months this granuloma has started to 'climb'. It has stayed the exact same shape and size but it has made its way across the top of my foot, is currently residing on my ankle and slowly beginning to make its way up my leg.I have noticed in the last week a few new bumps have appeared outside of the original form. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this?! Its not irritating or painful but none of my previous ones have ever behaved in such a way! Any reassurance or advice is very welcomed!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.