Need some advice

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey, Basically I had a period on the 31st March to 3rd April. I think I was fertile from the 9th April to 15th April. Then my next period should have been due on 28th April to 1st may. Sorry for the tmi, Ive had sex on 8th, 10th, 12th, 14th , 15th and 26th April. but ive missed it.  I’m currently on Amitriptyline, Asprin, Audmonal, Cetirizine, Co-Dydramol, Folic Acid, Lyrica, Multivitamins, Naproxen, Omerprazole and Sertraline. Ive spoken to the pharmacist about if I should come off my tablets and they told me, that its not necessary, until I conceive . Now I took a pregnancy test today and it came back negative. Is it still possible for me to be pregnant?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I doubt it very much, but to be absolutely certain you could always test yourself again, in say a week with a proprietory testing kit.
    • Posted

Just ask your chemist and they will point you in the direction of a sensitive one.

All the best

Rod x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.