Might I be pregnant...

Posted , 4 users are following.

On the 1st of July I had sex and we used a condom. The condom dien't break and it wasn't perforated. But he did not have it on properly or it wasn't a perfect fit. On the 9th I experienced slight abdominal cramps. On the 13th Iexperienced a feeling of horniness all day. I also got a thick white vaginal discharge but I assumed it was cum. On the 14th and 15th I was quite tired. On the 15th I also experienced neck pains. And today I woke up my ankle is swolen. I think it could just be my body's reaction to the walk I took on Tuesday. But I'm worried beI'm 2 days late. Does it sound like I could be pregnant?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It is unlikely you are pregnant. The discharge is common before your period and horniness can happen at any time. wink I think your pains, particularly in your nexk and ankle are related to your walk. If you are stressed that may cause your period to be late. So when was your last period? Have you had a period since the 1st of July? x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.