head pressure 24hrs a day

Posted , 5 users are following.

have had herad pressure 24 hrs a day for ayr. been to 4 neuorolog and 2 neuro surge spinal tap blood patch etc etc no relief no diag. can only do physical work 15 min and i'm down no pain relief works i've given up on doctors they all wanted me to sign a paper protecting them.. great world we live in these days

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Do you have any other symptoms? (I'm from the US so sorry if the way I talk is confusing) How much water do drink every day? I can relate. I have had a constant headach and lethanrgy for the past year and a half of my life.
  • Posted

Hi Frank76751

Sorry to hear that but I realy do not think it has anything to do with Cluster Headaches as it is what they say they come in clusters,and the attacks only last one hour fifteen mins.

The last time I had them was 15th of April 2014 and lasted till the 10th of August 2014 and went away as quick as they came.

They have just started 23rd of June and I do not know when they will finnish.

I have stopped taking all the tablets and are now on 100% medical Oxygen which works wonders.

I know this may help you but may help someone else who is suffering the same.

Hope you get better soon

Regards

• Posted

The feeling of pressure in your head can be due to sinuses, particularly caused by pollen this time of year. I would not have believed the pain, dizziness, debilitation such a little thing could cause til it happened to me.

if you've had lots of tests and there's nothing sinister try these:

Steam. Lots. Bowl of boiling water, cover your head and bowl with a towel, breath. Don't burn yourself! 5 or 6 times in a day.

drink lots of water.

cut out milk and any other dairy you can. ( milk produces mucus) 

Ask pharmacist for nasal drops like Otrivine. 

If if these give any relief it's very likely you have blocked or over production of mucus due to allergy,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.