Think I am pregnant....

Posted , 3 users are following.

Well, I can't test yet because my period isn't really due until the 11th/12th so that's out of the question but the other day I had thick clear discharge, I am waking up in the morning feeling like I haven't had a wink of sleep, all I want to do is sleep but well I can't! According to my other half I am moody....I guess I am! Having some stomach cramps, basically I feel as if I am about to come on my period but it is too early to!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

the discharge will be clear and sticky.. Breasts will start to feel tender hormones coming in..nausea to some smells.. Just some signs similar however to just before a period.. Good luck!
    • Posted

But my period isn't for another 2 weeks lol, I usually get period symptoms a day or 2 before but I also think my brain is telling my body what I want to believe if that makes sense? ha
    • Posted

I'm at that same point, Nicola.

We had sex on 5 Jul and I had my period right on cue, on 14 Jul. It wasn't as heavy because I remember we were having sex on the 18th, when normally I'm still bleeding heavily then.

My boobs, especially my nipples have been sore for 4 days now and I've had my ibs symptoms worsen last week, especially with the nausea and cramps.

I'm due on 12 Aug amd took a test yesterday yesterday. It came back negative.

I think we should both wait until the 12/13 to see what happens. I do want to be pregnant as well, so I understand what you're saying about believing symptoms...like I'm certain my womb area of my belly is slightly swollen.

Our period will help us determine if we need to go see the GP. Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.