Help!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Been on 75mg venlafaxine for a week along with mirtazapine which been on for 3 mths and wasn't helping. My anxiety has got unbearable!! Woke at 330 and needed to take 6mg of diazepam already!! Please tell me this gets better?!?! I need to do school run and go to work and feel on edge of a breakdown!!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sorry to hear your feeling this way my anxiety increased when I started I'm now on 150mg a day slow release and I'm feeling better 2 months on I still have some anxiety and still have some days when I'm weepy but I have defiantly improved I also take pregablin as my anxiety was really bad and that also helps I take 75mg in the morning and 150mg at night. Hope you feel better soon but hang in there I sometimes think going to work when I was bad really helped me as my mind wasn't focused solely on my anxiety. I hope you feel better soon. X
  • Posted

Thankyou. Just feel so low and anxious..was even thinking of going to a+e but I have done school run and now come to work. Look like a drugged up zombie x
    • Posted

Don't worry what others think. That was my downfall. You stay strong. You'll get there. Just takes time but you'll look back and think did all that really happen!! 😊😊😊
    • Posted

Totally broke down at work and gonna go to emergency doctors later. Don't know whether to take more diazepam or if that will just make me lower x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.