Sertraline

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

I have been taking 100mg Sertraline for a while now. But recently my medication has changed from a white pill to a bigger blue one.

Ever since I have been taking this different pill is has made me so hyper. I have tried to stop taking it but I then got brain zaps.

I feel like I still need to take my medication but I can't keep being this hyper.

Has anyone else had this?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I think you should go to your doc and ask about the pills,I've been on sertraline for years and it's never been blue?? Xx
  • Posted

Talk to your GP. I can guarantee restlessness will be on the side effects somewhere, but this is irrelevant. Check the sheet that comes with the tablets if you like, that should give you a list of side effects common to rare
  • Posted

Thank you guys

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.