Could it be Crohn's disease?

Posted , 3 users are following.

After being tested for having H pylori, ive done the antiobiotic treatment and currently doing the natural remedys and diet but feels like im getting worse. My abdominal discomfort is persistant with IBS type symptoms i get chronic stomach cramps and spasams, feels like i have a lot of wind and have to constanty burp and fart and im really gassy. I get constipation but not really diarrhea, althought my stools are sometimes thin they dont bleed or not dark dark in colour although sometimes see specks of red within them could it be blood or something ive eatem? Also find small bits of undigested food within them, my biggest problem is the cramping and discomfort when i walk about its killing me and im supposed to be going away for a week on saturday i dont know what to do. 

supplements i take are mastic gum, probiotics, DGL liqourice, L glutamine 

Im also on omeprezole 20mg two times a day 

Do you think silicol gel would wor for temporary relief while im away? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi rocco

Im pleased you have got the H Pylori dealt with and have taken the ab's. You do have to give it a little more time as you have only just finished the ab's sometimes the ab's do not get rid of all th HPylori you will prob need another test in a while.

Personally rocco, I think your taking too many stomach remedies. Your tum has just dealt with very strong ab's. If I were you I would stop taking the all of them except the probiotics to replace any good bacteria that may have been destroyed when taking the ab's and take the omeprezole if you need to. Try this and see if it helps.......best wishes....

• Posted

Thanks lilian, Im gonna try the omeprezole the probiotics and silicol gel, do you think the discomfort could be change to cutting gluten and dairy out of my diet?
    • Posted

Think i may have candida too from all those antiobiotcs my tounge is all white 
    • Posted

Hi rocco

If you suspect you have candida you should see your gp because it can spread to the inside of your body..I think stopping gluten is a good step but not stopping dairy altogether such as natural yogurts e.g. Onken which has a lot of good bacteria cultures they are nice with blueberries grapes etc....I think the discomfort is your tum trying to get back to normal after being attacked by HP and then taking strong Ab's. Personally as i've already mentioned i would not take anything except probiotics and the omeprezole if I needed to....but you should most definitely see your gp if you suspect you have candida...best wishes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.