New to forum - burning lips

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello , I have had Eczema since I was 2 now 35 ! I have been able to keep control of my flares but since having my daughter five months ago it has flared up quite Bradley in my face mainly my lips . For 8 weeks now they have been burning , incredible sore and itchy . Twice they have completely peeled . Doctor has said there's nothing she can do and suggested Vaseline !! You an imagine my answer !!! Can anyone offer any advice ? Thanking you in advance 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Sup man sorry to hear about your case but I had the same thing and worse I would bleeding so much from my lips but this is what I did don't put anything for 2 weeks then but Vaseline because your sores need to close up naturally do that and 👌
  • Posted

Read about St. John's Wort Oil or cream, then consider it for trial. No promise that it will work for you, but as mentioned in many posts on this forum, I have cured myself from the disease thanks to this wonderful plant.

if you want a good place to start for detailed information, there is a great article written by German dermatologists and researchers that recaps what modern research has proven so far about the antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and wound-closing properties of SJW. You can access its PDF bt typing Topical Applications of Saint John's Wort in your search engine.

Enjoy reading!

• Posted

maybe it's an intolerance?! like histamine... burning lips as well as itchy are symptoms.. also like having headache or the symptoms as before in combination with your tounge. Does this happens if you eat/drink sth special? Did you recognize sth else?

If it's really an intolerance you need to see an allergist. By a diagnosis having a HI intolerance I can recommend Daosin.

But the only thing which isn't common is your peeled lip. But everyone reacts different with intolerances.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.