White glassed eye shows up in Polaroid picture

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello

Yesterday I had a polaroid picture taken of me. In it though my left eye is glassed over...it is not red, but more white/off white.

I am a bit worried about it, does anybody have any information?

I have attached two pictures, one normal and one zoomed in.

Thanks,

Phill

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

And, what does it look like when you look in the mirror?  To me, it just looks as though it is caused by the camera flash
  • Posted

If you are worried perhaps you should pop in to your nearest optician and ask them to have a look.  At least they might set your mind at rest.
  • Posted

I agreee you need to see a doctor if this is really bothering you.
  • Posted

Close your right eye and look through your left eye only. Then do the same with the other eye. Any difference in sight?  If there is,even in the smallest detail, then you must go to an optician or your own doctor. If you can honestly say 'no' ,then it is probably reflection of the flash off your cornea. Dont know where you are in the world Phill but its always wise to get professional help if you are concerned about your eyes in any way.....they are so precious.   To set your mind at rest,get checked out with an optician.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.