Not been feeling well for 9 weeks?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi I'm new to this forum. 

I don't know if this is the right place for me to post this but I will post this anyway. I'm am 18 year old female and I haven't been feeling well for the past 9 weeks, some days I feel better than others but I always have pain. I have been having constant headaches, sudden and severe pains around the back of my head which often make me want to cry due to how much they hurt. I've been going dizzy quite often, I'm always pale and tired, I get minimum 8 hours sleep, I'm often in bed for 9pm now.   I've been struggling to breathe properly (I presumed this was a cold going to a chest infection), but I've also got an awful sore throat and I'm unable to swallow properly, mouth ulcers on and under my tongue but also in my lips which are making it hard for me to eat/drink and swallow. Paracetamol/tablets aren't working. I've been nagged at by my lecturers to go to the doctors (I haven't yet). 

I I was just wondering if anybody knew anything it could be?

thanks in advance

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Have you seen a doctor? It might be worth asking for a blood test for glandular fever. 
  • Posted

Amy.....I'm no doc or even close, but sounds like Miraines, they bring on sinus issues as for the sore throat, acid reflux, try baking saod and water or lemom water, works for me I have been on meds and took myself off acid meds and just use soda and lemon, hope you dont have migiranes
  • Posted

Got an appointment on Monday with the doctors. I've now been getting ear pains, my eyes have been swelling up massively and now I've come out with tonsillitis sad 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.