HELP!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I'm a 17 yr old male and I'm literally freaking out. I have been getting headaches and feeling pressure in my head for the last 4 or 5 weeks. I also have been getting random twitches or muscle spasms all over my body. I am also having some trouble paying attention and concentrating. I am very very scared that I have brain cancer or a brain tumor. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT PLS HELP. I am also waiting for my insurance to approve my visit to the neurologist.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Jash1477

I feel for you. Many of us have been through that.  The doctor said to me that it's unlikely to be that serious if you are still able to carry out normal body functions.

Put your energies into getting that visit to your neurologist asap and try to busy yourself so that you can concentratre on other matters.  

• Posted

Have you ever talked to your doctor about anxiety disorders? Have you also thought about getting your eyes checked in the mean time? They are normally the ones who notice Brain tumors first because they can see when the tumor press on the back on the head where your eyes connect, could be a good idea and less expensive.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.