Urgent-Response

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have pain in my stomch for last almost 7 months. Presentaly, I have pain in upper rightside and it is swelled for last 3 months. I made endoscopy and ultrasound. Both were fine. Please note that this swelling took place after endoscopy and ultrasound.  After that I made all tests and I got Hepatitis B positive as two results are postive and one negative. My doctor said you have but to other doctors are saying you had in the past but not more present. Please give me your opinion, I am sharing my results. 

HBsAg: < 0.10 (negative)="" anti-hbc="" total:="" 0.71="" (positive)="" anti-hbs: =""> 1000(positive)

According to internet indication, I had somewhere in the past. However, my doctor is saying you have right now. I am extremely confused. I sill have swelling, sometime pain and burning. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I don't know nothin bout that but I'm sure he did a hepatitis B titer and it shows high enough to prove you probably have it now in from what I remember once you have hepatitis C or B I think you always have it you just need to be treated for it so probably need to get the treatment and go from there
    • Posted

Thanks for your comment. The other two doctors have same view point that once someone have, it always appears postive but to them all 3 results should be positive. To them one of my results is negative and it means I had somewhere in the past. But I did not even know if I had. However, I am following the relavent doctor who said you have. There is no trealtement for it, the doctor said I just need to avoid fatty food etc and he gave me a tablet for liver. 
    • Posted

Yep there's nothing you can do about it except keep your liver in the best shape you can people are living a long time with it nowadays just watch your weight watch what you eat no smoking and really the less alcohol you consume the better can on some enzymes and detoxes and do some research good luck take care
  • Posted

I'm pretty sure that you can transfer this or transmitted did they tell you that I think that means through sex I'm not 100% on that but be careful with partners take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.