Is these symptoms seem like from adrenal issues?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

I am getting this symptoms episodic ex: at some times I have lot of energy and completely fine and can do all work and feeling great. This is especially after I wake up from sleep, nap etc. But after a few hours I go to fatigue state, its hard to describe but these are what I am experiencing when its happening. Physical symptoms include fatigue, tiredness, difficult to move hands, walk and even standing still is difficult and I can feel the weight on my legs and me seem like wobbling, hands seem like shaking, tremor like etc also some kind of lightheadedness too. Concerning breathing at this time take rapid exhales and also no of breath cycles increased. This kind of breathing only during this fatigue state and not due to any kind of stress, anxiety etc. Mentally during this state I feel no interest in any thing mainly because of this tiredness life seem so hopeless. Also hard to concentrate, work, think, memory also bad, brain fog just like a very old person. This fatigue cycles come and goes and is not triggered by exertion. It comes with no reason and goes also after some hours. Also during this fatigue state hard to fall into sleep and also hard to get out from bed. At late nights it usually comes and hard to walk and also hard to go to sleep though I am in bed.

Anyone experience episodic fatigues like this in adrenal problems?

I have went to a cardiologist and he done ecg, echo etc and simply dismissed saying its anxiety. Done blood tests like kidney, liver, glucose test, cholesterol all and all normal. Concerning thyroid i have sub clinical hypothyroidism but on treatment for last 7 years but and values normal. I have experienced this years before in some degree but nowadays its increasing and hard to cope.

Concerning blood tests, sodium is on higher side while potassium on lower side contrary to adrenal insufficiency state. My blood pressure usually on lower range like 100/60 and often goes down or stay when standing and during fatigue state my blood glucose usually low around 82. Heart beat usually high during fatigue state and varies a lot.

Thanks all

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

have you had your cortisol blood checked, plus vit b12 folate and vit d
    • Posted

not checked cortisol and those but for i found in internet that adrenal problem people have their sodium on lower side and potassium on higher side but mine complete reveral.

i am now taking vitamin d 1000 iu daily for some 2 months and it seems to help increase my body temperature soon after taking it.

concerning b12, i simply started to supplement 1000 ug hoping it would be low but after taking it for some days it seem to make this fatigue bad may be even thinking this fatigue started after taking it.

• Posted

Hi all,

I started to take calcium supplement daily with adequeate Vitamin D and magnesium and it seem to help my symptoms. Feeling much better and more energy and less exhaustion. May be my episodic fatigue might be due to low serum calcium.

If you are feeling fatigue do check your serum calcium at that time, it might be due to low calcium.

Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.