Reg:-Pregenancy

Posted , 2 users are following.

Yesterday i came to know that i am pregnant.Ultrasonic Scan report says that i am pregnant from last 6 weeks 5 days.My Last Mens was 28/02/2016.

Me & my husband are living together from 09/03/2016.Then how report says i am pregnant one week before that during the Mens cycle itself.After knowing about pregancy peoples feel very happy but i am totally frusteted.

Kindly explain me & clarify

a) Ultrasonic scan report is considering from last mens period (LMP) ??

b) Exact on which date i am pregnant how i will come to know.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi

a, they take the weeks from you last menstrual period.

b, I dont think there is an exact way of knowing which date you became pregnant.

It is also possible to ovulate during your period. Was it a period you had or spotting due to implantation?

hope this helps

• Posted

Thanks!

a) Generally Doctors considering the last menstrual period (LMP) for generating the Ultrasonic scan report to confirm the pregancy...?? In that case Report will say i am pregnant quite long time & we didnt know.

b) Basically past 4 days i am getting continouslly Lower abdomen minor pain,Feel tiredness,Headque,Feel Vomiting,Minor Burning sense in Urine. Most i am suffering due to both Legs pain. Leg pains getting increase at night time,Couldnt able to sleep properlly.Kindly suggest what i have to do. What special care i have to take.

My age is just 24 years. I dont know much about ,so pls guide me. How to take special care ...

• Posted

Hi there apologies for the late reply.

a. That is possible in most cases no one knows when for definate.

b. Maybe you have a urine infection with reference the burning i would see your gp and explain this to them, they will be able to do a urine test and tell you this. All the other symptoms are pregnancy related and all you can do is rest and eat healthily for your baby.

To put your mind at rest see your midwife about this or your gp

Take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.