I am Experiencing left arm and left chest pain because of sleeping in left side of my body

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi I am Abby, i was diagnosed with dextroscoliosis with 2 curvature when I was 14yrs old and that time it was 38degrees already. My concern is, is it possible to have a pain in my left side chest,arm,collar bone when i mostly sleep in my leftside body? I hope you will reply to this. Thank you! I am just worried but i already tried ECG actually I tried it 3 times but my heart is normal. Please reply to this discussion i am getting anxious about this.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Abby

All I can tell you is my situation.  I have kyphoscoliosis. but I also have a fractured trochanter bone {top of leg} which will never heal. This happened 4 weeks AFTER MY2ND HIP Replacement.  I cant lie on that side at all {my left} so I'm constantly on my right side and waken up in agony every morninbg because I'm sleeping on my right shoulder.

Dont know if thats any help at all

Love

Eileen  UK

• Posted

I hope you're doing well. Me, well I alwasy sleep at my left side body that's why my left chest is painful I think its my muscle.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.