Iv been depressed as a child from the age of 7-8 im nw 23 i need help.

Posted , 3 users are following.

When i was 7 my dad passed away n i was seperated from my mum at that age into the uk. My mum has passed away 2 years ago. A girl iv loved n still do from the age of 7 to now 23 iv lost. N i have no energy. Iv lost control of my thoughts n i cant close my eyes because i feel like i can see bad things n hear bad things. At times i blank out while im still conscious. I need help iv never been this bad.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I cant do even the simple of things
  • Posted

I think you need to see your GP if you already haven't. It can be difficult to talk about these things but in the end it's worth it.

• Posted

How do you cope? Deos it get bettar.

I feel like im drowning in life n my head is always hurting.

• Posted

I cope in the worst way possible to be honest, I use Benzo's because they are the only thing that calms me down.

On top of that I have fortnightly appointments with my mental health nurse who is really helpful. 

• Posted

Hey Andy, I hope life shines a little more light in your life,losing your loved ones is like losing your heart,Finding somthing inspiring in life is difficult,good to hear your mental health nurse sessions have been helping you.The only advice I can offer to possibly give you better mental resolve is, never stop finding people and lives to love and it will bring you grounding and clarity. Hope it gets better Andy-Bill

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.