Doctors said im FINE! why am I feeling this way then!!!!!

Posted , 58 users are following.

I had my ECG and ECHO tests done today.

THANK GOD both reports came back absolutely normal.

I was... am relieved but sad I still have this ...( idk how to explain this feeling,) feels like my heart is being stabbed or pinched or pulled on and off many times throughout the day the sensations last for a sec or less and continue on and off throughout the day. Any time.Sometimes they dont happen at all.

The more I think of them the worse they get.

And they are reallllly uncomfortable. sad

They're actually happening right now. Every few seconds.

I was CONVINCED something was wrong but both the tests came back nomal.

ECG was normal.

In ECHO, the doc checked up my heart and showed me too! It was scary.. you know, seeing my heart.. ( its like an ultrasound) everything came back normal! And both the docs and nurse were basically smiling rolleyes

They were like " you're a healthy 20 year old"

Why the hell am I feeling this way then! GAH!!!! And yeah, I get this lump in my throat feeling on and off too... I can still tolerate it but this feeling in my heart. I just wanna cry so hard right now!

Whats goin on! sad

P.S I visited the Biggest and the best hospital in my Country.

It cost me alot too. * sigh*

7 likes, 78 replies

78 Replies

Next
  • Edited

Maybe you are worrying a bit too much about the little things because you have a lot of time on your hands worrying about nothing serious enough to warrant medical treatment. I appreciate you are concerned about your health, but maybe try not to take life so seriously with regard to threats to your body.  Occupy yourself with other things and try not to think in the same way again it is damaging to your time and uses up a lot of resources.

Richard

• Edited

Its not like I am enjoying this here! ,its NOT a little thing ! It is basically ruining my days.Ofcourse I try and distract myself as much as I can but the pain is too real and affects my thinking pattern. How can I not worry!

Its really easier said than done.

Wish u could step in my shoes and see how it feels. 

• Posted

Wow I just finished calling my personal DR today. For the thousand time complain about uncomfortable felling in my chest area. This has been going on with me the last 2 and a half years. Was really close to going to emergency room again. I am fatigue and tired of feeling this way it has created a stress on myself that is not healthy. I am a Male but the way you described your feeling is what I feel, but today I just felt a lot of pressure in my chest. Doc tells me that we checked everything from what I can say they have giving me x rays of chest area EKG, and a heart rythem recorder to wear on my chest for two weeks. I know My doctoer is tired of me complaining but what am I supposed to do. Informed me its nothing get some heart burn medicine. Heading to cvs I guess. I dont think I have anxiety, these are actually physical feelings I feel. Im stressed but only because I looking to wake up one day and feel great and it has not happend yet maybe now and then but not for a long time where its like a couple days in a row. Used to be a Drinker but rarely do the last 3 years, stopped smoking weed and Cigs. Work out 4 days a week and try to eat mostly healthy food but man its hard to do all those things I just force myself to try to live a normal life because well Dr. say Everything is fine. Looks like I have to figure this thing out on my own but I hope everything works out for you. The Docters prescribed me Prolosec for heart burn even tho there not sure if thats the cause and for sleep I take Meletonin. If I feel better i will let you know maybe you have heartburn. Peace be with you. Dont worry we are fighters and will overcome.
  • Posted

Hey Tiffany,

First let me start by telling you that i have the exact heart symptoms, stabs, claw like sensations, heart tightness that is sometimes combined with the feeling of weakness and the feeling that i am going to faint. I soetimes feel y heart pulsing in my whole body. I have dizzy spells, the feeling that i will faint in any moment, alotugh i never lost my consciousness. I've had numeorus EKGs, 24 hour EKG, 24 Blood pressure, Cerebral MRI, Upper GI endoscopy as i also have digestive issues, blood works. Except for 73 palpitations in 24 hours everything is just peechy, and even those palpitaions are nothing to worry about they say because they are very few. I am still not sure if its anxiety or not and i am scared as well, even at work sometimes its horrible. So you're not alone. The good part is there is nothing physical wrong with us, well as much as the doctors say and i've been to more than one so i guess they are not all idiots. I also have good days, like today when these symptoms are taking just 2 hours of the whole day for example. Be brave and let's pass trough this, if you ever find the exact cause please let me know, cause i know i will tell anyone who is suffering from this crap life stealing thing. Best of wishes, Gordon.

• Posted

Thanks, its such a relief knowing im not the only one.  

I hardly get any palpitations so yeah, I'm assuming your case is far more complicated than mine!  Sounds like a living hell ,but I know that doctors know much about our bodies than we do. There's no way they can be wrong especially when you're seeing more than one like,  they can't all be a bunch of idiots. 

I'm just worried about these aches. 

They're really uncomfortable and hinder ur work and functioning.plus they freak me out! No fun sad 

I reallllly hope you feel better soon too 

((( virtual hug))) 

~Tiff

• Posted

Hey Gordon.

I am dipesh from india and i am also facing conditions which you mentioned.

I am worried and depressed as well because of this. Did u found any cure and whats a exact problem.

Appreciate your help. Thanks

• Posted

I get the same thing this post about a year ago how are you feeling now ? i have a lot poptations my heart goes fast then calms down then goes fast again i get chest pains but its like i get i have really bad health anxiety i been to alot of hospitals and even a heart docter everything is fine they say its just stress or am worrying to much about it but i been this way for three months and i dont understand
    • Posted

I have palpitations and chest pain quite frequently, i'm a female. At work yesterday my heart rate reached 135 bpm so i went to the er. Naturally they find nothing and after an hour my heart rate returns to normal. I've had every test possible done on me and they thought they found something once but looked again and didn't see anything. I don't known what to do anymore.

• Posted

I’ve had this same thing for almost a year a long with sharp pains all over my body imagine how I feel...find anything out??? 

• Posted

Hi, I was scrolling through the thread looking for a comment from someone that was more recent than 4 years ago! I came across yours and I was wondering how you are doing?

I too, have a lot of unexplainable symptoms and I feel like no one takes me serious or understands how debilitating it can be. I hope you are doing better. ❤

• Posted

Hi Kara I feel much better I did acupuncture It wiped my anxiety away now I am seeing a doctor that specializes in N A E T dr Barnett look up the method is like modern acupuncture..I have seen hope and I feel very good about things now. Of course I have prayed a lot I don't drink I don't smoke I eat healthy and I am doing everything the doctor tells me.. I went yesterday and told me my body is not accepting vitamin B or vitamin C vitamin B is needed for the nerves ... I hope this helps you a little god bless you

• Posted

Why would your body not be accepting certain vitamins? And what does that mean?

I go to the doctor on Friday. Im having quite a bit of anxiety about going... Because EVERYTHING gives me anxiety. sad But I hope they are helpful.

• Posted

There is no real reason the doctor told me sometimes your body just doesn’t accept what you give it. I will pray for you you are not alone and you will pull thru I pray your doctor puts your mind at ease and look into acupuncture also best wishes..btw right now I feel the little sting but I try to think positive and continue with my therapy’s i will provide update
    • Posted

Hey johnnie I get the same feeling It started with pain in my chest after a really stressful event and a weekend in the hospital and ever since it’s been worse . I started having a lot of palpitations that won’t go away and the pain is still there . I’ve been to the er 3 times over it and they tell my everything is fine . My primary doctor gave me anxiety meds but they dudnt really help so I stopped taking them which wasn’t very smart because my anxiety got worse . Everyone keeps telling me to distract myself or do something else to keep my mind off it but it’s easier said than done . I just want to feel normal again and I don’t tho k it will ever happen .
    • Posted

I had almost identical symptoms including the palpitations. I still struggle with alot of it, but I did find a cure for the palpitations. There is a magnesium supplement called Natural Calm... Within a couple days it started helping, and within a few weeks my palpitations we're gone. I have continued to take it and it really works. I never would have guessed something so simple could fix it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.