Help I want to get rid of my verrucas

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey I've got 2 verrucas on the bottom of my foot and I've had 1 for about 2 years and the other 1 is painfull when I walk on it.

I've tried buzukka and its hasn't worked I'm now using duct tape but I don't think it is working I've been using it for 8 weeks

HELP I would like them gone

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I have had luck with essential oils. Frankinsense and Oregano mixed with some coconut oil. 9 drops of each in 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil and then apply 3 times a day with a q-tip.
  • Posted

Hi try vinegar,My son had masses of veruccas on both feet the worst being just a bit bigger than a 50p,over the years we have tried everything ,over the counter freezing at the doctors (we did that for more than 2 years) dry needling (cost £300) none of these things worked,I came across an article about the use of vinegar and thought we would give it a go,nothing to loose,so i bought a bottle of white wine vinegar and every evening i dab the smaller verucca with vinegar on cotton wool and the larger i leave the cotton wool soaked in vinegar directly on the verucca and apply plasters to keep in place remove in the morning after a few days the verucca turn black dry up and come off,it really is that easy and it really works,be carefull whilst treating your feet,the area may become a litle sensative if that happens dont treat for a few days,but really its not painfull and very effective.My son had 24 verucca between both feet and now 2 months later he has none.good luck x
  • Posted

Hello Sassette94,

I would recommend using "Wartie" (a brand of over the counter verucca cryotherapy/ freeze therapy) and ask you pharmacist for "salicylic acid paint" you can also get salicylic & lactic acid paint which is stronger. You also need sandpaper, plasters and cushioned/blister plasters and baking powder

How to treat:

Use the Wartie (freeze therapy) every 14 days

The day after freezing soak your feet for 10 minutes, dry and apply Salicylic Acid paint. Apply the cushioned plasters over the blisters. The next day repeat sanding after soaking, then and everyday (just don't the day after). Repeat this for up to 6 freeze therapy sessions and their following 13 days until the veruccas have gone.

If irritation occurs it is likely the salicylic acid has been applied too liberally or you are sensitive. In this case place your feet in warm (not hot!) water that has baking soda dissolved in it. (You can Google how much you need easily smile )

I would also recommend buying some antiseptic and some benzocaine cream as occasionally if you do not apply the blister plaster the blister may burst. The benzocaine will numb the verucca if it is sore or ichy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.