i am sure that i am a klinefelter

Posted , 1 user is following.

my story is very long i was diagnosed with pituitary adenoma 

i did a surgery to removal the adenoma 

after that i waited for my fsh lh testosteron levels to boost but nothink happend

i still have hypogonadisma so pituitary adenoma is not the cause

i am on testosteron therapy for the 2 years now

i never did klinefelter test 

i am taller than all my familly membres

weak, narrwo shoulders, hypogonadisma, wide hips .......

no educational problemes i thinke because i will graduate my master degree in engineering this year

am sharing my story to get contact with outers patients

please forgive my bad english i am no a native speaker

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

good luck in your life am sorry klin man is killing me every day

• Posted

You muse have a blood test to test if you have 47 chromosomes.An endocrinologist can help. If you have 47 chromosomes then you can or cannot have klinefelter's syndrome. There is another disorder than cause hypogonadism. I will have to check my notes to tell you what that one is called.I am not a medical doctor so I cannot give you the proper diagnosis.Only a medical doctor can. I hope you have the funds (money) to seek a doctor for your medical symptoms.
  • Posted

Have you gotten a karotype test. It is a blood test to determine if you have extra chromosomes. You may have klinefelter's syndrome but if you have normal sex chromosomes you may have Kallaman 's syndrome. It is a disorder whereby you didn't go through puberty and your sex organs may not have matured into adulthood. It is similar to Klinefelter's but it is a totally new disorder. Not exactly new, but most doctors don't recognize it. They usually assume it is Klinefelter's. Hope this answers your question is it or isn't it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.