How possible is to have a Aortic Aneurysm?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hellow, I'm a 34 years old man. The last two months occasunaly I have a pain in my abdominal like pressure or something is squeezed in the centre of my abdominal. I'm not sure if this is my stomach because I had stomach pains.

Is this feeling similar to a pain caused by aneurysm? or the aneurysm pain feels more as a regular stomach pain? Should I be worry?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Sometimes I have this feeling when I move sometimes when I not doing anything. Could it be from stress or muscle crambs?
  • Posted

I have had an aneurysm for 16 years and have no pain from it.

When found it was 31mm, now it is 38mm. You don't usually get pain until they are quite big

• Posted

So then mayby I dont have an aneurysm cause Im 34 and it can be so big to cause pain? Can you tell me please how it feels when you have pain?

Hope that you heal your problem and stay healthy.

• Posted

Mine is not yet at the pain stage and probably never will as it is slow growing as most are.

Most are found by chance when having a scan for something else as my one was.

There isa screening programme now for men over 60.

• Posted

Only real way to find out is go to the doctor and get hm to arrange a scan, but the larger (fatter) you are, the more difficult it is for the scanner to penetrate your body

I dont have a large gut, so it was quite simple for my scan, but 2 others were told to come back when they had lost weight

Anything like this, you are better going to see your GP, rather than loking on the internet, on the internet you will find so many things wrong with you, it will make you wonder how you are even still living

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.