suffering with fully paralysed body

Posted , 3 users are following.

3 month ago problem started with speech, then after one month right hand grip gone, then full hand stop working. again after one month left hand stopped the working, again with in week left foot & then leg foot stoped the working, after three month situation is full body is paralyes, patent on bed, MRI done, EMG, EEG, & CSF done all the reports are normal

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I am sorry to hear they are having to go through this - how awful. It sounds similar to something my friend's dad has/had - has the patient been tested for either Myasthenia Gravis or Guillain-Barre'?

• Posted

Hmm thats a hard one, but if it were guillain barre or myasthenia i think they wouldve found it in the emg.
  • Posted

Hmm thats a hard one, but if it were guillain barre or myasthenia i think they wouldve found it in the emg as there were symptoms during the checkup.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.