Help!! Is it just me?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Withdrawl symptoms...On day 3 of no tram.(not by choice I should add) and I feel horrible. I guess you could say I quit cold turkey.1st night- extremely sore body aches which I just thought was my back hurting but now I realize from reading through some post it was a ws. 2nd night- RLS and cold like symptoms. Finally took simple sleep last night and I got a little rest. I still feel severe anxiety, depression and no energy. When will all this go away? Will I ever be okay and get my energy back? I keep getting the pain attacks and my brain tells me to go to the ER to get some med's but I'm trying to resist. Aagh!

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Yes, you are experiencing withdrawal symptoms. Two choices, either keep going cold turkey or tell your doctor to help and taper off slowly. I was into nine days of withdrawal before I even knew what Tramadol was capable of. So I didn't go back. It was difficult, but I did it, 10 months ago and never went back. Or ask your doctor for something like Clonopin. Best wishes. And be strong and courageous. ?

• Posted

Thanks Michele! Since I have no tram around I am still cold turkey'g it. Anxiety and low energy are the two things I am dealing with. I am trying to be strong and courageous but damn this is hard. Especially knowing I could go to an ER and get some at any time. How long did the anxiety part last for you?

• Posted

The anxiety and defression is because Tramadol raises seratonin levels, so technically it is widthdrawls from that, cold turky is no good, also I suggest to see a shrink to prescribe Trinellix, That is what worked for me, and now I'm back on track mentally.

• Posted

Hi how are you feeling ?
    • Posted

Thank you so much for asking. I am actually feeling a bit better. The anxiety and depression have lessened and I'm trying to continue with life. I basically cried constantly for 6 days and had serious anxiety (tightness in chest) (never experienced that before) but going back to work Monday forced me to suck it up. I have pain in my back but I'm trying to deal with it using aleve, exercise and massage. I found a YouTube channel "freefromhell" and listened to this guy while I was withdrawing. For me, cold turkey was the only way to go. If I have had any Tram around I know I would have gone back because that seriously sucked. How are you doing?

• Posted

I'm doing better taking one pill at 5pm for another week, then to 1/2 I have weened from 6 pills a day to one, it's taking me 2 months but I have had almost no withdrawals except slight depression and low energy excersise works the best for me for sure and a lot cumcuber water great job don't ever take any pills again their devil I'm praying for your strength

• Posted

Hey girl how are you ?? I am on day 2 no Meds woohoo I will never ever take pills again ever, I am only sleeping 3 hours a night and I don't care the Kratom has saved me, let me know how you're doing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.