Gaining weight

Posted , 8 users are following.

I am 29 years old i was fine body but few months later i have noticed i am for no reason forcing myself to i know it's wrong but I keep doing it i am gaining weight day by day i am so stressed to see myself but just can't stop eating it this some kindda disease or mental illness please help me

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I saw your post a couple of days ago and noticed you've still not had a reply.

Your post isn't completely clear but I understand that you feel your overeating.

This could be some compulsive eating so I would speak to my doctor about it.

Also I know it's easier said than done but try not to stress yourself too much because your compulsive eating may be stress related too.

Try to think back to when your overeating started. Did any change happen in your life to stress you or trigger off this overeating.

I'm not a medical professional or anything but have had many health problems myself so just speaking from experience.

I hope my reply is a bit helpful to you.

All the best

• Posted

If you want to gain weight, then it is very important that you do it right.

Binging on soda and donuts may help you gain weight, but it can destroy your health at the same time.

If you are underweight, then you want to gain a balanced amount of muscle mass and subcutaneous fat, not a bunch of unhealthy belly fat.

There are plenty of normal weight people who get type 2 diabetes, heart disease and other health problems often associated with obesity

• Posted

Hi i think your reply isn't really related to her worries. She's stressed eating that's all..

And btw you might wanna check into hormonal imbalance if your gaining weight for no apparent reasons.

• Posted

Just start a healthy diet, it will help you stay healthy and fit. Don't stress yourself, try meditation and exercise to reduce stress and be calm.

• Posted

Are you under great stress? I know someone under great stress and gets relief from eating. On the concept of scientific diet, eating all the time is not a good habit for a normal person. You need to find ways to release your stress and keep a healthy diet. 
  • Posted

Do you feel stressed out lately? Your overeating might have something to do with stress!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.