worried

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi

About a week ago I was driving and got very tired suddenly I reached my destination 10ins later and when walking into the shop I started getting blurred vision and as if I was in and out of it ..I then got dizzy and found it hard to work but lucky I had the pram to hold on to . My children were talking to me yet it was like I kept coming in and out and couldnt understand them properly . I sat and after around 15 mins it easier alittle to continue on . Yet for the rest of the day I would get smaller ones and got a headache .

I have never felt like that ever it really frightened me.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Get checked out by GP. I ignored the signs and went on to have a TIA. I was lucky and came away ok but now on blood thining meds and blood pressure lowering pills.
  • Posted

I agree with Malcolm, so Jody go and put your mind at  ease and find out one way or another.  It will put your mind at ease and no stress is good for you xx

Good luck and be brave go see Doc and tell him what happened

Win xxxx

• Posted

I  also agree,

See your GP make an early appointment for Monday

explaining the symptoms that you had and explain you must be seen by your GP that day.with no excuses and explain the symptoms.also

It is important you get seen though, let us know how you get on.

(If you were to get the same symptoms you should get to A&E ,phoning obviously, rather

than waiting too see your GP  i'm sure you won;t need to though) But saying that and  i'm really not trying to worry or scare you that is standard advice

I am sure you wil be fine, try to relax and keep stress levels down .

Best of luck and good health

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.