Retracting.penis. and at 2 centimeters and 47 xxy

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have had this problem whereby my penis retracts back into my body and I have to press on my groin to push it out.It is an annoying problem.It has been happening over 40 years.I have tried to look on the Internet for others with this problem, but apparently I am the only one with this problem. Sometimes I can actually push it into my body if I am relaxed, so I can get it out of my way if I am exercising on my stomach on my bed. I exercise on my bed since I am a double amputee. I have one below the knee amputations and one partial foot with no toes, so I usually exercise without my prosthetic. shoes on. They weigh 3.8 kilos or 7 pounds, so it is easier to exercise without them.

Since I have 47 chromosomes, I am a xxy male, so I have a small penis and vertical small atrophied testes. So my testes don't get in the way when I exercise either.

When my penis retracts into my body it can happened when I am sitting down or walking.If that happens in public, I usually cover the front of my body with a shopping bag or my backpack or something that will cover my body so I can push it out without anyone seeing me touching my penis area.Or groin area. If I am near a restroom, I will go there and enter a stall to push it out.

It doesn't happen all the time. But I don't know if it is because I have a small penis or if it is because I am an xxy male. If I am sexually aroused I am under 10 centimeters and my penis doesn't retract, it happens only when I am at the lower range.

My testes try to retract everyday, but I had them surgically tied down to my scrotum years ago.They used to retract into my inguinal canal from the time of puberty to 1993 when I was 42 when I had the surgery called oxchiopexy (testes fixation) done to tie my testicles to my scrotum. They are about the size of hazel nuts.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Well that's interesting.  biggrin   My penis right now, just measured it, is 10cm flaccid, and 19cm erect app.  I have to make rough calculations as my tape measure is 100feet and the first 10cm is taken up with fixing fabric and plastic, and it's quite hard having an erection on demand these days, biggrin however,   that said I'm XXY too and I don't regared my penis as small by any means.  I think my penis is about 5cm in circumference.  

Now I can remember playing with my penis when I was younger  and pushing it into my body just to see what I looked like, but it popped back out right away, so I think that's what's happening with you, unless you diod the same when you were younger, liked it so much and did it so often that  now its natural position is inside your body?

Anyway, as it's being going on like that for so long and you've done nothing about it, it can't be a major worry, can it?   I know sometimes boys have a 'disappearing penis' whereby the fat of their belly is so extensive their penis apears to disappear, could that be an issue with you?

I too had my balls sewn in to stop them from retracting when I had my first set of artificial balls done.  It was certainly a relief to get that problem fixed.  My doctors reckoned my balls felt no pain, I've got news for them - they felt pain alright, convincing doctors was the hard part.  I felt it like any other male who had his balls whacked.

In later years I had the real balls removed all together, it's not like they did anything, but having 1 pair of artificail balls and 1 pair of real balls, in a quite small scrotum, wasn't helpful.  

• Posted

That second paragraph should read:

"Now I can remember playing with my penis when I was younger  and pushing it into my body just to see what I looked like, but it popped back out right away, so I DON'T think that's what's happening with you, unless you did the same when you were younger, liked it so much, and did it so often, that  now its natural position is inside your body?"

I really wish Patient-UK had spell checking and editing functions! 

• Posted

You are right. Except, I did it during puberty. Now that I don't have excess body fat because I lost weight during haemodialysis. I don't have alot of fat near my penis, but my penis still retracts into my body. It is annoying at times but I don't want to change its position. Unless it feel uncomfortable.

If I do exercises, laying on my belly, I tend to push it into my body to get it out of the way. Since I really can't exercise on the floor due to having my foot and leg amputations.

Since my testes are small they don't interfere , because they tend to disappear into my body or do not hurt when I am exercising.

If I sit a long time in a chair or at the movies, that is when my penis retracts. As I stated before, I can push it out by pressing on my groin and it usually stays out. Or if I get an erection, it stays out. Only when I am flaccid does it retract, having only 2 cm when.I am not erect.

I hope that gIves you an explanation why my penis retracts. I don't have any foreskin, so that is not the cause of my problem. I don't know if I told you that I am a gay xyx.

It was some times a great asset at times to be able to react my penis, in order. to have sexual experiences with another male while laying on my stomach for oral sex.

But that was a long time.ago and I am still HIV negative. Having a small penis in the gay world is not an asset most gay men want, so my gay sex experiences have been limited and now non existence. So my only pleasures are handjobs. Plus having to use a walker, prevents me from going to places where gay men hang out. But I don't mind at my age of 65. I think I am too old to play the games gay men play at those places where gay men gather for fun or relaxation.

But not all xxy men have this problem of a retracting penis. I think I may be the only one with no groin fat to explain why mine retracts.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.