I NEED HELP & comfort dont know what to think or do anymore

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm so depressed because of my relationship with my Boyfriend.

As a child i was molested. My bf knew this. Ive been having issues with bf for a long time now (hes done me wrong so many times before and instill havent fully healed from all the damge hes caused) And yesterday he crossed the line. He said he wanted to "role play" And abduct me and rape me. I dont see how thats a fantasy since i was molested im truly disgusted with him. He KNOWS what i went through so why would he do this to me. I dont understand why he likes treating me like im nothing.This was the last straw for me i want nothing to do with him im so broken all over again. He called me last night He was really drunk, being rud. I obviously brought it up and told him i was leaving him. He didnt even see it as a bad thing and told me to shut the F' up. I cant take any of this anymore i dont deserve any of this im lost i dont k ow what to do or think anymore

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Sweetheart this idiot is not the man for you!

I'm sorry I shouldn't even call him a man after knowing what you went through how dare he ask you to do such a thing!!! You are much better parting ways with this toxic person!!!

Are you getting any counseling for the things that have happened to you in your past??

Do you have a Dr. That you talk to?? You should.

Don't ever be afraid to Vent on here we will never judge only support one another at least that's the way it should be. Honey this fella is a loser to try and hurt you worse again I hope you think twice about even giving him the time of day!!! Let us know how you are doing just hang in there you will be fine. God bless you sweetie I'm always here if you need an ear!!! {{ Hugs}}. Sue

• Posted

The crazy thing is, im aware of it

i know he doesnt love me i know he doesnt care i just wont accept it or my heart wont want to accept it. Maybe because he is all i know. I met him when i was 15 and im 20 now. I lost my virginty to him. know if i dont get out of this relationship now,something bad will happen i just feel it. Its been nothing but problems after problems and all because of him. Im so attached and i hate it i feel like i cant do anything ive blocked him and left him before but i always seem to go back. But he did cross the line this time idk if i could ever get back and forgive him for requesting such thing hes disgusting and sick. Ugh it makes me so sad its got to this point. Thank you for your kind words it really did make me feel better i appreciate it

• Posted

I'm real sorry about your past and that you're going through this jade2896. I know love has a funny way of making us attracted to certain people but you have to see this guy as a total a-hole now and all people like him. He doesn't love you and if he tries to turn around and say he does, it will only be so he can have sex with you. Don't cave in through loneliness please because it'll just get worse. Trust your own thoughts towards this - wrong is wrong - disrespect is disrespect - he abducted and raped you - you should have him arrested - and you're very right, you don't deserve to be treated like that at all jade2896. Please try to find a supportive family member or friend at this time, even legal support, people who can be trusted, and don't cave in whatever you do. Big hugs to you.

• Posted

Thank you for your words i appreciate it alot. Yes ive realized that over the years, love is really blind. Ive never even felt loved by him he is so dead inside. And i cant believe i let myself fet to this point. Its hard and it will take time. And yes ive decided to get help again ill be going with my therapist in the next few days i hope i will be able to finally once heal. Thank you again for caring
    • Posted

We'll always care and we'll always be here for you sweetheart.

Good luck with Dr. Visit and therapy and keep us updated please. ??

• Posted

You're most welcome jade2896 and it's not your fault, honestly. We're only human, because abuses like what you described are the responsibilty of the abuser not the victim. I'm glad you're going to your therapist, that's good. Yes, you can begin the healing process now. You'll be okay and take good care of yourself. Life has it's up's and downs but it will bring you happiness eventually too, you'll see.  

• Posted

you need to tell him to go do 1,or say we will do some role playing and get a man to kidnap him and do what he wanted to do to you,bet he would change his mind then,at least you told him to go away,i think you do need to see some1 to talk about stuff as this will help its always good to talk to some1 you dont know as they cant judge ,you will be fine you seem like a strong person to me
  • Posted

Change your phone number,  delete him from your social media,  even move address if you can.  The sooner you get this low life loser out of your life the better. 

You shouldn't have to take this rubbish from anyone so get rid now!  And never go back to him.  You deserve a lot better than this idiot.  x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.