Sore, swollen left testical

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi there

Embarassing as it is today i was masturbating in quiet and awkward position due to where i was at the time and during this time my nuts would hurt (The type of pain from say putting pressure on one or them being position awkwardly). Anyway about an hour later my left nut has become quiet sore and hurts depending on what i am doing and say how i am sitting. I have felt them and have noticed the tube that goes from my testical up into my body (I am sorry i dont know the anatomy) feels swollen and actually is the place that the pain is coming from. The pain seems to travel when touched or frequent movement, up my groin around my hip and now my lower left back feels a little sore. I have had this problem before but with my right testical when i sat down and my underware squezed down on the testical, funny enough i was wearing the same undies today, they are quiet uncomfortable and are quiet tight on my testicals. Last time this happened it went away naturally within about 5-7 days. I have some penecillin left over from a course i recieved for my strep throat a few weeks back and have decided to take one, and also two 500mg paracetamols to help ease pain. Also last time i was quiet afriad to ejaculate but it actually seemed to ease the pain?

Just looking for some opinions on this and whether it was the awkward positioning and constant discomfort of my testical while masturbating (which was for about 20 minutes) or prehaps my underwear is far too tight?

Thanks heaps smile

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I'm sufferring from the same pain and discomfort as you do. I've been diagnosed with  epididymitis a week ago. Now, i'm taking a herbal medicine named Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill. I just took this medication for 3 days. I'll tell you whether it's efficient or not after i finish one cause of the treatment. In my opinion, it's better not to masturbate until the disease is cured radically.  

• Posted

I have also had a painful left testicle for weeks and can come and go. I went to the G.P who referred me for ultrasound which did not reveal anything sinister but he said that my Ingenial Nerve is inflamed. He did say I haven't got a hernia. After having a precautionary feel around this evening, the left tube goes down to under the testicle and there is a painful slight lump which between two fingers feels sore to touch without any pressure. I too find that masturbating eases the pain temporarily, The pain is worse when sitting and eases off standing up. I have Ulcerative colitis which is problematic at the moment and the combination of the two does not help. The pain is like a dull ache and like pinging your nut with something rigid. Both testicles are the same size in appearance and there is no swelling. I am still worried despite clear Ultrasound. How old are you Eussy128, wondering if it's an age thing?

• Posted

Eussy128, I think I have the answer. My lower back was pretty awful and I was in pain with it.Today I went to see a lady osteopath who knew straight away what the problem is. In your pelvis area you have the Sacrum/Sacrolliac joint and this is where the nerves for your testicles are. Unlike some osteopaths- she didn't crack my back - she manipulated and stimulated my nerve endings in the sacrum/Sacrolliac area and the pain has gone. My testicle feels normal again, and still doesn't know what to make of pain free. Please try this, I would be over the moon if this a actually does the trick! Steve

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.