hay fever

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

I have chronic Rhinitis. Each spring, I suffer bouts of sneezing and runny nose. Feeling sick and tired. I used to take Phernergan but it knocked me out . I try many kind of hay fever nasal spray as well as medication but doesnt work. I also don 't like the tablet for hay fever for I will become dependable on it. I wonder anyone using any natural treatment for it. Thanks in advanced for replying.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Thi.   I suffered from chronic sinusitis-rhinitis and hayfever for ofer 50 years before discovering a miracle cure, Evening Primrose Oil.

Please read mr post Sinus Infection-An Effective Treatment, dated 14-2-2016, for full details.

Evening Primrose Oil desensitises the nervous system so it does not react to irritants that cause these problems. It is not a drug, so it does not affect mental ability or have adverse side affects. 

It works in about 4 hours, and is effective for a further 24 hours, do one 1000mg capsule daily is usually sufficient to overcome the problem.

Try this treatment and be as surprised as I was.

Regards Ray

• Posted

Thanks Raymond. I am taking evening Primose oil off and on but now I will take it regularly.
    • Posted

Hi Raymond I know you posted this a long time ago but I suffer hayfever anytime of the year some time my nasals congested I get headache itching face mouth eyes running blocked nose sneezing tickle in my nose its so frustrating
    • Posted

Marie

I repeated this treatment only yesterday, and thoroughly recommend Evening Primrose Oil for your problem.

It is an extremely inexpensive treatment, for a very annoying chronic allergy problem. It took me 50 years to discover this miracle cure, so it is well worth a try.

I take the 1000 mg capsules which are readily available from supermarkets and discount chemists for about 10 cents per capsule. Only one capsule per day is required, as these have a prolonged benefit.

Best of luck with your treatment.

Regards Ray.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.