Really stubborn wart

Posted , 3 users are following.

During my pregnancy i got a wart in between my knuckle[suppressed immune system] , went to the doctors he gave me some salatac gel and emery board.... 5 months on and ive still got this blasted wart! It's not going away!

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I got them too just not on my hands I thought I had Herpes because although I never had sex before I did kiss women (Herpes can transmit through a kiss) however I had them long before that (since I was 14) for me they are normal there aren't that many they are very hard and I never managed to pop one I'd get into bad pain (as if I'm attempting to cut my skin) long before it pops if it pops that is and I itch a lot from time to time which I think is normal for guys I don't know I do know that I didn't catch an STD from another person though.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.