Cholesterol Triglicerides too high and HDL too low - what to use?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been taking simvistatin for a couple of years and should have had my cholesterol levels tested sooner.  It turns out I have bad readings, yesterday were:

Cholesterol 164

Tryglicerides 432

HDL 27

LDL 137

I do not trust my doctors recommendations as this med did not work, so I am asking to have it switched.

Anyone with these problems have a medicine that has worked for them and has taken that med for years with minimal side effects?

Thank you smile

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I've taken different statins and when my LDL was below the recommended level  my HDL was below the recommended level  To me this was dangerous so I gave them up.

• Posted

Hi

Medicine is available with me.u have to use for two months.it is fully natural.no side effects.all levels become normal after two months

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.