Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm currently 8 dpo and I'm experiencing

fatigue,I just wanna lay around

, some breast tingling

very minimum to none sore nipples,

My appetite seems off like a lost list of appetite

mood swings

and I have faint cramps such as pulling and prickling

. Another way to describe them would be thunder bolts or vibrations, they come and go.

Last night at 7 dpo I had light brown discharge on my panty liner and

I felt nauseous for the first time once i ate, and this morning I felt light headed and slightly nauseous. My Af is not due for another 6 days, and I've never experienced these symptoms any other month. Does anyone have any advice or similar stories..

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Is this your first child? If so I dont think you really feel any major symptoms like those until around week 4.. But everyone's different, it could very well be your body responding to a pregnancy but those are also very common ovulation symptoms also.

My first child I didn't experience one symptom until I was 3 months along, my third I knew before my period was even due.

Best wishes, let us know!!

• Posted

Yes this would be my first choice and, That's why I'm confused because idk if it's possible to feel these things so early.. I'm extremely tired as we speak and everything stinks for some reason.... Besides that I'm just really symptom spotting.

• Posted

I think ur to early to know anything i had no symptom till my period was due an it was bloating an peeing lots i think ur over thinking things nothing made me sick till 6 - 7. Weeks
    • Posted

I could be over thinking things, but I I've never noticed these symptoms before during my previous cycles. I'm just playing the patience role now.

• Posted

U might b tho everyone is diffrent i have my fingers crossed for u
    • Posted

Thank you,and I will be sure to update by Wednesday. I'm just gonna wait snd see if Sf shows up.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.