Fibromyalgia

Posted , 4 users are following.

Please can anyone help, do any women with fibromyalgia have pain down below , I'm scared it's something else, thanks

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

What kind of pain are you having? Sharp /burning ??
    • Posted

Yes sharp, shooting burning and an ache sometimes, will go and get checked out x
  • Posted

Hi Lynn, one of the things that came along with my Firbo is lower front Pelvic pain which affected my bladder.  I was referred to the hospital and diagnosed with IC/Bladder pain syndrom.    If you haven't already you need to go to your GP and explain how concerned you are just to put your mind at ease.  Hope you feel better soon 

• Posted

Hi lynne, I get sharp shooting pains down below as if someone cut me with a knife. The pains come and go. I also get pain while having sex. I wee every 20mins also I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I never brought it up to my doctor but maybe you should just to be on the safe side.

Having fibro we tend to blame everything on it and miss the underlying problems. Every new symptom I put it down to fibro. My partner is sick of listening to me because I always have something wrong

• Posted

Thank you for replying , I get shooting pains plus an ache aswell , going to get it checked out at drs otherwise I will never stop worrying x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.