Depression

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've always considered myself to have always a low depression . Was always able to self treat it by staying active. Even when my anxiety started SOMETIMES it would get the better of me but wow since I got sick with the stomach flu I've been so overwhelmed and depressed like beyond I ever been it's scary and hurts honestly .

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I have high depression and anxiety every mornings. Really hate it. That u suggest about find something do. It won't do anything to help . As I. Said I have no red and white cells and had brain surgery. So .....how long will it go on 

• Posted

Don't know why , I have dr appt on find out why next week. Also my thyroid and liver r evalated and stomach inflammatory too. Very complicate in my body that cause my anxiety worst. 

• Posted

I'm guessing they found out that through blood work ? Sorry to hear that maybe it's regarding the brain surgery you said you had ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.