Worried I have cancer

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi,

i have had quite a bit bloating lately as well as horrible sharp pains in my pelvis. A couple of weeks ago I also notices a lump on my vargina. It's hard to explain where though..Now suddenly I am urinating every half an hour and I am so concerned  this is ovarian cancer.im only 27 but so worried that I a man not going to be here to see my son grow up sad I know I need to see a medical professional and I am going to ring tomorrow morning but just wanted to know if anyone's out there have had these sort of symptoms and been ok. Really panicking myself and I already have anxiety.

thanks in advance

kelly

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi, Kelly, 

Just get an appointment and see your doctor, so you can start the process of finding out what's going on.  

Let us know how you do!

• Posted

Hi, Kelly,

If it helps, it's worse to be scared because you don't know what's going on than it is to be scared because you know what's going on.  If you know what's going on, there's a good chance that something can be done about it!  

We're all here on this site to support you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.