i've pain in my testicle for 3 month until now what should i do?

Posted , 4 users are following.

when i sit down or bend down i get pain in my testicles and sometimes pain goes down in the leg and when am sleeping also due to the closeness of the thigh i get hurt but when am walking or standing up all pain goes .!so plz help me??

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Same conditions as mine. Go to the doctor asap for standard tests to be safe. However, after all mine I was told I had chronic pain which required no surgery. Good luck.
    • Posted

Hi Peter how long did you have the pain for ? And was it pain or an ache? Iv had an ache in my right testicle for 3 weeks and I'm the same wen I'm active it's not bad but soon as i relax I get ache at top of my leg and right testicle. What tablets / anti-biotics did u take ?

• Posted

I've had my pain/ache in the right testicle for one year now. It's worse when I'm sitting. It causes my scrotum to heat up and sweat. Ice blocks help as does ibuprofen. I've been given multiple diagnoses! Hydroceles, post vasectomy trauma and I have an enlarged prostrate.

• Posted

What are the docs going to do about it have they said anything other than tablets ?
    • Posted

Operation was ruled out. Sending me to a chronic pain clinic was suggested. I said I'd live with it until I thought I couldn't manage the discomfort!

• Posted

I'm already at the stage of not managing it mate bin docs few times just being fobbed off tho rolleyes I know someone who had the same thing for a year but turned out to be a varicocele and his pain completely went soon as he was out of surgery.

• Posted

Jay I feel your frustration. Pursue it. Ask for a second opinion. You have the right to do that. As regards your mate I am pleased for him but if you do the research many operations don't resolve anything and cause additional problems. As I say ask for a second opinion. Good luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.