Strong smell after hvaing a wee and alot of discharge

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi. I have had this for over a good few months now where after I have a wee there is a very strong smell. It off putting even my sister starter bulling me over it.which I can't help it. Also getting alot of discharge and like slime in my nicker. I have to change my underwear about 8 tike a day sad what do I do. sad

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Are you in any pain or discomfort.If you are go to your g.p.They will want a sample of pee to make sure you haven't got a ( uti.) Water infection.They could take some swabs.But your G.P.will help you am not sure of your age but don't worry these things can be sorted out with the right medication.

• Posted

No not really I am 21. And I have been tested for UTI I haven't got It and I had swabs done too and they have come back clear x

• Posted

Do you drink a lot of water etc.I get strong wee when I don't drink a lot.I don't drink 8 pints of water but I drink a lot more fluids than I used to.Mainly clear and I change my diet from a unhealthy one to a very healthy now I don't suffer at all.If your still not happy to back and see your g.p again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.