Please help me with my constant stress...

Posted , 2 users are following.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

This started back in August, when I had a bad break-up with my ex-girlfriend, I got hit with a ton of emotions, and they all mixed together, I had a week or two when it all stopped, but then that came back in the form of stress. At first, it wasn't effecting me, it was just a light constant stress, but recently, it has been worse than ever, I don't feel any positive emotions anymore, which is causing anger spikes because I can't feel anything towards my current partner, she doesn't know about this, no one I know does, all she knows is that I have a constant stress. 

There is times, when I won't feel stress, but I can feel the stress still there. I currently don't know the cause for my stress, which obviously makes it that little bit harder to solve. 

I have searched for things to help with the stress, but nothing works, right now, it's like I am stressing about not knowing why, or not being able to stop stressing, lmao. I don't want to take pills for the stress, I have my own reasons for that, but if nothing helps, I'm going to have to... 

Please help me, thanks. 

Please help 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Try Relaxation Technique Mindfulness, and Breathing Exersises.

Both are explained on the Internet or books on Amazon.

Your GP may have recordings He will let you use and the Nurse may have copies on Breathing Techniques.

Sorry I cannot advise on your Girlfriend, be nice to here

BOB

• Posted

I am nice to her, would sort of person would I be if I wasn't? I'm not letting my stress effect how I treat people. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.