My alt 275 and my ast 228 please help

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have pain in my upper right side abdomen and in my back I'm so scared

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

How long had you went without alcohol when you got that test done. 
  • Posted

Could be fatty liver or any number of things. Did you drink? If so, how long and how much? They said I had fatty liver after 10 years of drinking based on the Ultrasound. I quit, been 2 months or so...still have the occasional pain but it's getting less frequent. Stools are a light color as well, hopefully they're right about it being fatty liver...the US was rather vague as if they didn't get a good look. I still fear it could have advanced further. In either case, if you drink, stop now. Your liver will thank you for it. It's a tough organ, but has its limits like everything else. Best to see a doctor.

• Posted

I don't drink not even occasionally!! I had a ultrasound done back in April and it came positive for fatty liver and hepatitis A !! In July my blood work came back great!! I have been having the pain for 6 days now without going away I'm so scared

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.