for the last six months, upon waking up in the morning, ...

Posted , 3 users are following.

for the last six months, upon waking up in the morning, feeling light headed. When I cough or sneeze or bend over I feel very dizzy, infact any pressure to my head including laughing makes me dizzy. Been to the doctors over the past few months and have been prescribed all the different antihistamine tablets and this dizziness hasnt subsided atal. It sometimes appears in the late afternoon, or if I am feeling tired.

[i:d0ac96f893]This message was automatically imported from the original Patient Experience[/i:d0ac96f893]

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I find that after a bad attack I feel loopy, kind of out of it for the next day or 2. Or if being on antivert medication for too long then going off, makes me also feel that way..
  • Posted

I'm sorry that you're feeling so lousy!  Has your doctor suggested that you might have Meniere's?  Have you experienced any vertigo, sensation of fullness in your ear/s, or hearing loss

Here's hoping that you get some answers and feel better soon!

J-

• Posted

I do have Ménière's, that's why I had the surgery.. just real rough idk what's normal and what's not. Feels like my whole side of my head is ready to pop

• Posted

Hi Tristan,

I'm sorry for misunderstanding...I didn't realize from your post, that you'd had surgery for Meniere's.  

I'm beginning to think that there's no "normal" with MD.  There's such a wide variety of responses among all of us.  

I hope you get the answers that you're looking for.  I haven't had surgery, but  I'm sure someone here has had experience that they can share with you.

I wish you all the best!

• Posted

Thank you, and yeah I'm starting to think the same thing. I guess I just have to adapt and live with it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.