Any home remedies for anul itching ??

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had really cured myself multiple fissures .. without gng for a doctor..it's taken 4-5 months for complete cure...but now I am little bit worried about this itching...

I am having a good diet...fresh hot bath... everything was good..

But I don't know why this itching started again,skin down there is like bumps ,like bulging....is this symptom for recurrent fissure...?? Plzz suggest any cream that can help me...

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sounds like the exact same thing that "jock itch" is. In the same area too, well, just right around the corner lol. Anywhere that skin touches other skin CONSTANTLY it's more prone to sweating, and boom that's what you get. It's actually a fungi. Tinactin is the cure for that. I've had these same problems and it fixed it. The tinactin in an aerosol can is stronger than the cream. The cream seemed to take 4-5 days to make things better while the spray was like a two day deal. What you have is definitely not a sign of a fissure coming back or anything like that. Not saying a fissure couldn't come back but the two are not related IMO.

• Posted

The fungi actually kills the top skin cells I believe so when you start scratching it you will actually see little bits of dead skin come off. And the more you scratch the more you itch lol. It's like a little game.... that no one wins.... and it's not fun to play

• Posted

Here are some suggestions I have for you to help you through:

1. Try somee zinc oxide in the form of calmoseptine which has menthol to soothe the area down there as well. Calmoseptine can be bought at almost any local drugstore and can be bought online too.

2. Try squatting when going on the toilet instead of sitting. This is a much  helathier position and the poop sometimes will just slide out,  no pushing or straining involved.

3. I would definately take a fiber supplement, specifically metamucil  is what I take evveryday,  in ordr to allow your stools to be soft and to allow them to pass thorugh easily. THis being said, with any fiber supplemetn, you must drink lots of water when using them, or they will not work veffectively. Also, do not take too much as too much fiber can irritate your bowels on the way  out and diarreah actually does worse down there.

4. I would recommend getting a sphicteronomy surgery if htings dont get better. I waited it out, gave up, had the surgery, and was able to heal within about two weeks. I had a chronic fissure, so I knew where you are ocming from with v all the pain and discomfort.

Try listening to music to distract your mind a bit, especially when going to the bathroom. If you are in writing pain, distract yourself with a movie or TV show right after. Also, to prevent myself from screaming and from putting more stress in the area down  there, i bit down on a washcloth in order to make the tensions with my teeth instead of my sphicter muscle.

Hope this helps!!!

Best,

Myles

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.