Finally cured bv

Posted , 3 users are following.

Just want to share out there

After almost 3 years of hellish sufferring and have tried tried everything; here are what ultimately nailed it:

High dose probiotic

Fresh garlic

Lamisil/lotrimin.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Explain please!!
    • Posted

Pocahontas

Are you suffering from this i am asking cuz it might not be bv that i had, it was just extremely itchy both in anus and vagina no smell no discharge no hemorroides, doctors just shoved in me all kinds of creams that did absolutely nothing.

So tell me your symptons..

• Posted

I might have had that symptons at some point for sure and as the months and years went on, it was just the constant burning and itching non ending cycle, doctors could simply not pinpoint. the exact problem, who knows it might be parasitical! I also incorporated baking soda internally as applying did nothing and also did probiotic vaginally. So all in all these 5 things did brake this horrible thing.
  • Posted

Thank you so much for sharing that, would you mind elaborating on the fresh garlic?
    • Posted

Roxanne I posted some responses and it got lost somehow.  Anyway with the fresh garlic, just before going to bed I would take a bulb of fresh organic garlic (10-12 cloves) peeled and cut them into tiny pieces and would take a spoonful every 15 mins. with water, just swallowing with water without ever chewing anything.  I felt that by doing this way, I was just drinking water.  In conjunction with the 4 other stuffs I did this for 7 straighrt nights without feeling any adverse effect, I started feeling my symptoms decreasing.  Nowadays, I trim down the fresh garlic to 4 cloves with food during the day if I remember it as I went back to garlic supplementing just for maintenance purposes, I also slacked down on the other 4 stuffs and may completely stop those except the probiotics, depending on how it will go from here.  It has only been 3 months  that the vicious cycle of unending burning and itching had stopped but hey I'd gladly take that right?.  To be honest I'd like to believe that the forefront of the elimanation process was the high dose of probiotic.  At the end of the day who really knows,  the 4 doctors (including naturopaths) I've seen never resolved this problem but I would never undermine the medical world either (for life and death situation)  I am just thankful that internet, forums like this one can give so much information.  You'd do trial and error and In my case I was so much in desperation that I tried anything, everything until something I guess just worked out. What are your symptoms.  I hope you find answers to your trouble soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.