Leg cramps positive d dimer

Posted , 2 users are following.

Had positive d dimer two days ago. Still have leg cramps burning sensation. CT scan showed clear lungs. Any suggestions

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You had a positive dinner and a ct scan reavealed nothing wrong with your lungs. What dors this thread actually relate too.

It's T-Rex pain ...pure and simple. When your lying there on your side and your leg is shortened because your muscles have contracted ....you dare not move. Trust me...not moving or playng dead is your best option if your living alone. ...also hitting the cramped leg and rough stimulation of the cramped are can help....make pain you're friend. Reach for your dressor and drink sofa water...anything woth bubbles to get a crushed endone or 2 into your system.

Its the only way to get to sle r p.

MY LUNGS ARE CLEAR...must be a joke...sorry if this is a real thread. But a waste of a notification.

• Posted

Oh dear. My most profound apologies. I just google what PE could mean.

Doh.

It's a Pulmonary Embolism . ...you had one 6 years ago. You had a CT Scan and lungs were clear. ..I get it pearl...i get it.

Im not a fan of shortened words to letters. Ive had 2 PE's...one in '80 & one last year post leg n 3x weil ostyotomies. Psw...probably spelled wrong.

There was no burning pain except swelling. ..the last one was a 15cm clot. ..in your length 6 inches.

Why the hech would you consult Dr Gooogle.

As youve survived a PE before its urgency to get to a medico...and not the Internet. I guess its probably the health care system that seemed to be an improvement but now will be dismantled under a new Caesar. .....seizing everything back.

I apologise unreservedly for any hurt or hurt considered.

Spell dem big words out and then there's no confusion. PE...could mean Physical Exercise

• Posted

Sorry if seems a joke to anyone. I had a PE 6 years ago. The leg cramps are on movement and rest. It's a burning in one place. Was trying to see if a possible DVT not to get a is this a joke response

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.