Ankles/Feet/Night Shakes?

Posted , 5 users are following.

My wife is a "put her feet up" kind of gal, and that's all good and fine. We have our own couches, and for about six hours a night when we do our "watch our TV shows" moments, it's constant SQUIRMY-ness from her feet. I'm not petty or fussy, but her feet are perpetual motion. Is this derivative of RLS? And I get it; I'm worst husband of the year for being annoyed. But CONSTANT motion in my field of vision is annoying. Thoughts? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Six hours is a long time to sit with feet up. Don't think I'd be able to move after! Maybe it's her body's way of complaining.

• Posted

RLS would most likely wake her up at night in bed. PLMD would cause limb movement without her waking up.
  • Posted

The poor women I did that for relief put my legs up to touch the walls.  Moving constantly is like having Parkinson's you also burn calories when you sleep and wake tired all the time from the constant workout.  My heart goes out to her.

• Posted

Massage her legs. Some members use Flexall

good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.