Please help

Posted , 2 users are following.

I was on my computer on a group voice chat and my headphones where very loud but for some reason wasn't affecting me at the time and now my left ear is always ringing, it hurts to touch the inner part, I can bearly hear out of it, it feels full and heavy, when I try and pop my ears that ear sounds very swishy and watery and stings my inner ear and when I flex my jaw it hurts my inner ear, I'm very worried as I'm only 15 and pretty confused please help

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

If it helps this has been going on for 3 days
  • Posted

Sounds like you have an Ear infection, which would explain the pain when you flex your Jaw. At most, you may have a perferation, although a stand alone infection is more likely. It could go on its own, but I would recommend going to the Doctors and getting some Antibiotics. Do you wear headphones alot? If you have your Ears covered for long periods of Time, your Ear will warm up and become moist, this creates the perfect breading ground for Bacteria, and the infection will thrive.
    • Posted

Thank you, and I wear them for maybe and hour or 2 each day but I will be sure I'm a lot more careful of it, thank you

• Posted

No worries, I hope you feel better soon. You could put your Head on a warm towel or hot water bottle to ease some of the pain wink Good Luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.