how is everyone doing???

Posted , 4 users are following.

I hope you are all doing ok, been attending new exercise classes this week,my whole body aches, making an effort at work, been for a good walk this afternoon now getting totally trashed WHY you ask cos I can. 

Got yet another assessment next week to see if I am suitable to get on an anger management course, got angry when i received the letter out of the blue cos I didn't know  what it was about how stupid is that, my gp when seeing him said he doesn't think i;m depressed thinks it to do with personality disorder!!! How f""""" up is that?? All because I refused to take the medication prescribed as i don't think i need it.

Is that why i keep going off the rails, being reckless, I was told if it hadn't been controlled during the period I was married i would of been suffering from all aspects of personality disorder can't remember all the proper words, do you think or I think now i;m on my own I;ve reverted back to how I was as that is what it feels like to me. Don't give a s*****, don't really care about my family, me, life, been very detatched from reality this week too. Even been good two alcohol free days, very up down up again, irrational then sensible

i just need something,, don't know what.

Fed up, p off. frown

Cheers everyone hope you all have a good evening. xx

ps I;m sure I'll regret this evening tomorrow but that is another day I just hate life at present don't see the point, very calm and collected too......bit all overthe place really. Can you tell lol.

3 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hey tina u sound like i have many tyms in the past xxx how are ya tday? Feelin brughter i hope x
    • Posted

How creepy is that? Thank you for asking, not really, lost around 3 hours on Sunday totally detached from reality remember looking for aliens coming out of the sky, had a melt down at work yesterday got sent home had an emergency appointment with my GP, now I've have been sitting here thinking about taking a few more diazepams than ususal just to go away for a while, been sitting here staring at this page debating writing something then ping up comes your message, How are you doing? x

• Posted

Aww so sorry not long after i msg'd u i fell aslp full of cold & i rarely sleep chronic insomnia! My brother in law sounds v much like u too. Going thru v similar the hallucinations & detachment etc. Im 3mths+ along this bout of severe anxiety & dep and im having a couple of ok days here & there but unsure if thats being physically unwell with dental inf as well & my minds been taken with that. Hope im getting there xx ;0) for the firsr tym in yrs i was able to be prescribed diazepam short term thank god as its like trying to get blood from a stone for a dr to help you during high anxiety crisis bcoz of mistakes drs made in the 70s&80's handin them out like smarties we all now suffer! End of rant.. hoping u av a gud day ahead xx x

• Posted

Hi Amanda don't worry about falling alseep, at least you got to sleep, I took ages,woke several tines yet again, hope you are feeling a bit better today and the cold is going away also the dental pain there is nothing worse than tooth ache well maybe there is? Hope your diazepam helps you relax I;m not sure what I;d do withiut mine, I'm only allowed 4 5mg tabs a week but been prescribed them for quite a while now at least a year I think. Got an anger management assessment tomorrow getting worked up about that, minor panic at work as office got very busy too many people so had to escape for a while. Bit of confrontation with another member of staff who is a bit of a bully but stood my ground. Afraid to say been on the sauce this evening as thoughts of self harm yet again before hand, Haven't yet

Hope you had a more comfortable day you take care xx

• Posted

Dont apologise for bein on the sauce hun. I sometimes use it to cope although v rarely as i tend to put myself in danger xx & suicidal thoughts become more prevalent xx my colds awful and my tooth will b removed next week aftet so much treatment & infection. Although if the pain persists after i need to see a pain clinic as cud be neuropathic nerve pain!! Ill kp u posted x well done for stickin up4 yrself @ work. And let us know how the assessment goes. Easier said than done but try not to worry xx i hope i slp tonite last nite was a rare one doesnt happen often xx

• Posted

Ouch, best of luck having your tooth out, hopefully it will ease the pain.Just make sure you look after yourself afterwards. Better go to bed soon as 70 mile drive to this appointment and back. At least I've been given the whole day off work paid so I suppose that's a positive. Take some painkillers and get some rest if you can. Sleep tight. X I

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.