I can't deal with the OB

Posted , 6 users are following.

It's been 6 months since I've been diagnosed with HSV-2. I'm dealing with the fact that I have to live with this disease for the rest of my life. I have good days and bad days overall my good out weight my bad ones.

It's like I'm having a OB every month right before my period or right after. It's driving my crazy. They not bad one bump right under my cheek or in the vulva area. I'm seeing a pattern and I wonder is anyone else having this problem and why I'm having them back to back like this.

I'm not taking the meds because I don't want my body to depend on them I take

B complex

Viatimin C

Lysine

And I use tea tree oil one the bumps.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

That's unfortunate you're getting so many outbreaks. Do you keep a 'diary' to log the dates? Hopefully things will start to calm down after a year. Your body hopefully just needs more time to adjust and adapt to having herpes. Try acyclovir cream on your lesions. I find the cream really helps speed up healing, and it's topical, so not an oral med.

• Posted

Yes I kero track of every OB they last for about 10 days. The one I'm having now is kind of weird because I'm in pain but I don't see no cuts, blisters, no swelling or bumps, and it don't tingy or hurt when I wipe. I can't find no creams that's not OTC. I'm gone make an appointment with my doctor and get some.

• Posted

I was the same. I couldn't come to terms that I have to live with this for the rest of my life. I had good days and really bad days. I would get anxiety and would get very depressed but we have to stop thinking about it cause that's what's making us have these out breaks. Just relax, try to go out Keep your mind of this. It will help with outbreaks. Know that our not the only one going threw this

• Posted

The only time I think about it is when I have a OB. When I don't have a OB I kind of forget all about it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.