Undiagnosed sickness

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello

Since  almost 3 years i have undiagnosed sickness.

4 years ago I got fasciculations-get diagnosis as Benign Fasciculation Syndrome but now not sure its only this.

3 years ago i got constant sour taste in mouth. Its only gone while i am eating then its back.Doctor thought its reflux and they check i really have reflux. But after get new pills they again made test and no more acid was in my esophagus but still i have sour taste-so its must have other reason.

They also found i have atony of esophagus.

3 years ago i got soft palate pain from inside(behind uvula) no any doctor found reasons.In morning pain is so big that i can not talk-i fell it everyday still.

Now 7 month ago i got cacosmia and many doctor told its neuro case. I also get "head pain"-its not really like pain:its like constant felling my head like in motion sickness, or when someone have fever, or drunk-but no dizziness.

This "pain" now make me to lay in bed all time-i can not stand-while i sit or stand i fell worst.

MRI and lumbar puncture results is fine.

I have also one more problem-when I close eyes i "see"like movies in my head-the same happening to people when have big fever.This movie is like 2-3 second then morphing to another.

I have also opinion from 2 psychiatry doctors and few psychology that its nothing about psychical problems.Even this what happened to me when close eyes is not psychological because psychiatry doctors told me if it would be psychical i will see this movies all time even with eyes open and also i will mostly dont realise that this strange.

I dont know where seek help. My life is like nightmare-all time in bed. In neuro hospital they told me i dont have neuro sickness but all other doctors (gastro, genetic, immunology) told sure its neuro case.

And in my hospital they didnt even know what means cacosmia. So medical knowledge there is poor.

Will wait for any answer

Regards

Kamila

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

up.......still waitting for someones answer sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.